- Provisional death data is subject to change and is updated every Sunday at approximately 7:20 pm. Once final data is posted for a data year, that data does not change.
- In this system, if there are no values for the field selected, it will not be displayed.
- Where 99999999999 is used as a census tract, it is unknown.
- Use caution when interpreting rates based on small numbers of events. Rates are
considered unstable if they are based on fewer than 5 events or if the denominator
(population at risk) is fewer than 20. Use of this tool is for analytical and statistical
- The total on reports displaying Leading Causes of Death will not match the sum of rankable causes shown on the report.
- HIV/AIDS, Suicide, and Pediatric AIDS data is not available for zipcodes